Jialaitefc jialaitefc jialaitefc Professionalمنذ 4 أشهر - Multimedia - Saïda - 85 الآراء
Hair chalk including Hair Chalk Pen and Hair Chalk Comb is used as a temporary hair dye, often with bright pastel or neon colors. It can be applied by manual application to wet hair, or using a product that incorporates the chalk into a comb. The dye typically washes out with the next shampoo. Hair chalks are similar to art chalk and are considered minimally toxic. The bulk of the product is made of substances found in rocks and minerals like bentonite, calcium carbonate, and mica. The pigment is created using dyes that are typically Food, Drug, and Cosmetic dyes that are approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration.
Hair chalks are not well absorbed when swallowed. Unintentional ingestions of hair chalk products are not expected to result in serious poisoning or injury except in the case of an allergic reaction to any of the pigments used to color the product. Eye exposure to hair chalk set is expected to cause minor eye irritation. Unintentionally breathing in hair chalk can result in symptoms similar to an asthma attack such as coughing and wheezing.
If someone gets hair chalk in their eye, they should gently rinse their eye with water that is a comfortable temperature and comfortable pressure for 15 minutes. If someone eats hair chalk, they should rinse out their mouth and have a few sips of water to gently dilute the product. Large ingestions of hair chalk can result in the pigment changing the color of the person’s stools. If someone breathes in hair chalk and develops cough or wheezing, they should move to fresh air and call Poison Control for additional guidance.