What is a spiral steel pipe? Professionalمنذ شهر - Multimedia - Saïda - 48 الآراء
What is a spiral steel pipe?
Spiral Welded Pipe Line is made by steel coil, extrusion forming under the normal temperature, then taken the technology of double wire and double-faced submerged-arc welded. Spiral steel pipe, also known as spiral or helix spiral steel pipe, is a low-carbon steel or low-alloy structural steel strip at a certain helix angle (called molding angle) rolled into a tube, and the tube is made of welded joints It can be produced with a narrow strip of large diameter pipe.
During molding process of spiral welded steel pipe, steel plate has uniform deformation and light residual stress, thus the surface has no scratches. Spiral steel pipe has more flexible thicknesses and diameters, especially in making high-grade thick pipes with small or medium aperture, these techniques has incomparable advantages in satisfying your needs.
Production process of spiral steel pipe
1. unwinding board probe: After entering the unwinding plate production line, the first full-board ultrasonic testing.
2. Leveling Milling: The flat steel anvil machine so that the original curl, and then through the edge milling machine for two-sided steel milling, so as to meet the requirements of the plate width, plate edge parallelism and groove shape.
3. shear molding: the steel plate production line along the outer edge of the spiral curl into a tube.
4. butt cut: double-sided submerged arc welding using advanced technology to pre-welding, internal welding, outside welding. Ion foot cut to specification length Spiral Welded Pipe Mill use and so on.
5. visual inspection: by professional and technical personnel to some of the basic parameters to be checked.
6. The ultrasonic flaw detection: internal and external weld and weld on both sides of the base material 100% inspection.
7. X-ray detection: internal and external welds 100% X-ray industrial TV check image processing system to ensure that the use of detection sensitivity.